NAI Harcourts is committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our standard procedure is outlined below:
- 1. Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager of the relevant office. The manager will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and respond accordingly.
- 2. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received from the manager they can make a written complaint to NAI Harcourts (the franchisor), preferably using the Harcourts Complaint Form. (See contact details for NAI Harcourts below)
- 3. NAI Harcourts will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
- 4. NAI Harcourts will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
- 5. If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome NAI Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the applicable Industry complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of NAI Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Industry body.
Physical Address: Suite W2BB, Level 2, 75-85 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015
Postal Address: As above